Monday, December 25, 2017

Countdown to Christmas! ❅ 0 Days!!! ❅




Merry Christmas!

I hope you all are having a wonderful day with your family, enjoying the decorations and music, and celebrating giving! For the last post in this special posting schedule, I thought I'd show you all what I got for Christmas this year! I'm not trying to brag, I am very thankful for everything I received.

Let's go!









I got the AG snowboarding set! It's SOO adorable!

The helmet and goggles are very detailed and realistic. A+++++ for them!
The gloves are super cute, but fit slightly weird.
I adore the pattern on the snowboard, but the bindings aren't the greatest. The dolls' feet don't fit in them perfectly, but I suppose that could be because I don't have the other set that has the actual boots.
Overall, this set is super adorable, detailed, realistic for the most part, and all around great! I'd totally recommend it, if you get it on sale.
I probably wouldn't buy it for full price, but since I got it for free, I am very happy with it!
Thank you so much to my parents for getting this for me!


The only other doll/blogging/photography/filming item I got is this awesome 64 GB SD card!
For some reason, the plastic on all of my other memory cards has been breaking, so this is awesome!
Since it is so big, I won't have to constantly empty it while filming stop motions!
Thanks to my mom for this gift!

Those are all of the AG-related items I got. If you'd like to see everything I got, including non-AG items, click here.

Comment below what you got for Christmas, or what your plans for today are!

We're going to go see the new Star Wars movie with some family, and then we're going to have dinner at an Indian restaurant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment