Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Golden Hour ~ AGPS

Hello, friends!

I have a photo shoot for you guys!

I went outside to take a picture for my new blog header, and I fell in love with the beautiful golden and orange colors I was getting in the photos, so I just kept snapping more! I probably wouldn't have gone inside until it was pitch black outside, if it wasn't for my family eating dinner indoors without me! Anyways, on to the pictures! ✮










This one was taken in my front yard. A woman walked by and almost saw me taking pictures of Miranda in my pajamas!




Some of these photos may be a bit blurry. It was kind of dark out, and my hands were shaking vigorously while holding Miranda and the camera. Lol.




Sorry if some of these look really similar. I was living for the bokeh!






There was a patch of super tall grass, so I took a couple photos in it.






Look at those sunflowers! ✿


I took this one on a small bridge that crosses over a tiny creek in my backyard.




This one is a bit dark, but I still like it!




I promise these are all different from each other.








This is the photo in my new header!






Look at Miranda's hair! I love this style on her!


Here's another look at her twisted piggies!

Those are all of the photos! I hope you enjoyed them!

Make sure to comment down below which one is your favorite!

Thanks for reading, and see you soon! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment