Wednesday, August 2, 2017

300 Subscribers?

Hello friends and lovely readers!

As some of you may know, I have a YouTube account. Click here if you would like to be directed to my channel!

A few days ago, I logged onto YouTube, and was delighted to see that I had reached 300 subscribers!




I just wanted to thank you guys for your support. I cannot even express how much this means to me. Recently, a lot of people have been commenting super sweet things on my videos, and it brightens my day every time. Thank you.

I don't have a special video planned, as this creeped up on my so quick! My channel gained so many subscribers within the past 2 or three weeks. I was not expecting to reach 300 this quickly. I will do my best to get some sort of video uploaded for 300 subscribers, but it might be a little late. Like I said, this happened so fast, I didn't have time to prepare a special video!

Thank you again. This seriously means so much to me. ♡

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment