Friday, August 4, 2017

New Dollhouse!

Hello, friends!

A couple posts ago, I had some exciting news. I shared that I was going to be getting a new dollhouse! Click here to read that blog post.

Well...the dollhouse is built, and I furnished it! I thought I'd share some pictures.

Keep in mind that the dollhouse is still a work in progress. I need to add rugs and wall decor to some of the rooms, and I would also like to re-build some of the furniture. For example, I made Julie's bed years ago. It was poorly made in the first place, but now it's falling apart. I'm going to make a new bed for Julie, and I'm also going to build a new bunk bed for Kanani and Sara.

On to the pictures! I apologize if the lighting isn't the greatest, I was having trouble getting it to look nice.


This is the office/den! It is the left room on the bottom floor.
The dolls can read a book, or do their homework in here. I suppose they could also check Instagram or watch YouTube as well. (;


This is the living room. It is the left room of the second floor.
The dolls can watch tv, or just hang out in this room! It's a great place for relaxing, or practicing an instrument!


Here is Paige and Miranda's room. It is the left room of the top (3rd) story.
They obviously sleep in this room, but it's also the perfect place for Miranda to check all of her many social media accounts!


This is the kitchen and the dining room. It is the right room of the top floor.
This is the perfect place for Kanani to do her cooking. It's also a great place for the dolls to grab a quick snack.


Here is Kanani and Sara's room. It is the right room of the second story.
Once again, this is a great place for the dolls to sleep. It's also a comfortable area for Sara to read, and for Kanani to relax.


This is Julie's room. It is the right room of the bottom floor.
This room the perfect area for Julie to hang out. She can practice her skating on the hard floors!

That's it! Like I stated before, the dollhouse is still a work in progress. Once I complete it though, I will make an in-depth tour of the house! Stay tuned for that!

Which room is your favorite so far? Comment below!

See you soon! ✰





No comments:

Post a Comment